Why Would You write Else Where? Writing on a Blog… and Beyond
February 17, 2011
Since I’ve written the last two posts about writing on various websites, developing a view on writers and increasing your traffic to your main sites, I asked myself this question: Why would you write elsewhere? I mean why write say on Bukisa, or Wikinut, or on article directories, or pretty much beyond your blog?
here’s a list of answers I came up with:
1) I learn a lot from the other writers there, and this improves my writing.
2) It’s another pale to promote my work, and expand my base.
3) I do get more people and therefore more readers to my blogs– I do enjoy the comments and the people who write, comments, good and bad are great.
4) It has improved my blogs and my work.
5) Money is nice, even a few pennies a day more on my blog makes me feel I’ve done something worth while.
6) makes me want to guest blog more.
7) Showed me I still need improvements as a writer.
8) Shows me how to learn from others.
9) Expands my world
10) I am writing, and it gets people seeing my writing, and that is what is important. Money, rather making money is great and this is a means to make money– by doing something that I love to do, write and improve my writing every day.
Read the two posts which got me to thinking: Here (about Wikinut) and Here (About Bukisa)